Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I know it's only February and there is much of the year to experience still ahead, but may I please make an early nomination for 2010 Dad of the Year?








(I'm not sure to whom this kid in the mismatched outfit and CROCHETED sweater belongs, but no kid of mine would ever venture out into the snow in this kind of attire. When I find her mother, I will have a serious talk with her about how to dress her children appropriately for snow play.)


Yes, honey, I know. You're the man. You're the bomb.



Disclaimer: if these pictures are the slightest bit blurry, it may or may not have been due to the fact that they were taken through the window by a mom who was warm and cozy while sipping a cup of hot tea, and who was much too comfortable to even think about going outside to build a wet snowman.

No comments: