Friday, July 9, 2010

Eat More Chicken...especially if it's free!

Yesterday we drove by our local Chick-fil-A eatery (that's always been a funny word, hasn't it? Does anyone ever use it in normal conversation? I can't recall the last time someone told me they tried out the new eatery by the mall...) when my oldest girl spotted the sign proclaiming that Friday you could eat your meal for free. IF. If you dressed like a cow. I saw the sign too and chuckled to myself...huh,huh, who is actually going to take the time to dress up like a cow and go to Chick-fil-a dressed like that? Well, I should have known my little girl's creative side was already churning away. A few hours later and this was running around my house.


Not to be outdone, the younger sister had to put an outfit together as well. So I guess we are going to Chick-fil-a today for a free lunch. Now that we are going to, well, do this thing, I'm going to round out the trio and put Nathan in a white onesie and cover him with cow spots. Marty suggested, very slyly, I might add, that I go dressed as a cow as well. Ha! I tried telling him that I already feel like a cow, you know, because of all the extra "water weight" I've been toting around since avoiding the gym all summer. No thank you. I think I will pay for my lunch the regular way and let the kids get their kicks for free this time!

No comments: