Thursday, December 9, 2010

Surprise!

How about a post that's a little lighter and fun than recent ones? I love surprises. Especially if they require no obligations on my part. We recently bought a new vehicle (yea!!!) after a deer hit our van. Secretly, I think my husband was just waiting for an excuse to put an end to his minivan driving days, but that's another story. After searching everywhere, and I do mean everywhere, we finally found exactly what we were looking for Tulsa, which is not too far from home. We loaded up on a Saturday and headed to the Lexus dealership. That's right...it just so happened that our pre-owned with low miles and 2nd row bucket seats Suburban was sitting at a brand new Lexus dealership. She's a beautiful gas guzzling machine. We've already nicknamed her "the beast". Anyway, back to my surprise. Doing business with an upscale dealership like Lexus has some perks. Personal follow-up phone calls, snacks and drinks while paperwork was being completed, thick plush logo napkins in the bathrooms. These were my husband's favorite and he may or may not have swiped a handful to put in our guest bathroom at home. It doesn't matter to him if it's inappropriate to have Lexus napkins in our bathroom. He thinks they are great. So, last night, we received a few packages, and assuming they were some Christmas or late birthday gifts, it was a fight to see who could open it faster. Well, it seems like Lexus of Tulsa has been doing a little Christmas shopping. They were so kind as to even shop at one of my favorite stores, William-Sonoma. Score! There was thisand this
and this

Thank you Lexus of Tulsa. My house smells like a beautiful Christmas tree thanks to you and your customer service perks. Almost makes me want to check out the 2 seater red convertible you had in your showroom. Almost.

No comments: