Saturday, September 20, 2008

PIG SOIIEE!!! GO HOGS GO!!!


Well today is a pivotal day. This is the day that will determine how my Saturdays progress for the following 2 months. It is the first day the Arkansas Razorbacks play their first SEC game. Yep, we face Alabama at 11:30. So, after the soccer games this morning, we will begin our Saturday game day ritual. Chili or hot dogs, kids with a movie and Marty and I on the couch. Of course I usally have a magazine too because I must be multi-tasking at all time. So here's the deal - if it's a blowout in the first 20 minutes, then I suddenly have nothing but free Saturdays for the next two months! We might take a short weekend trip or go to Fayetteville or even do things around the house. But if we somehow play decent or even come close to winning, then I might as well kiss Satudays goodbye! All kidding aside, I love Razorback football. Mostly because it brings in fall and I love spending the time with Marty. So here's wishing the Razorbacks good luck. GO HOGS GO!!!

No comments: