Thursday, October 9, 2008

Serious and silly!



She is my firstborn, most serious child. She loves to read and is very competitive, detests to be beaten at anything. And she loves to talk. My goodness, she talks 90 miles an hour about anything and everything. She asked me to today how do the little cupcakes that she loves get into those clear packages? Who sealed them up with the air inside? Seriously, how do I answer that stuff. The truth is, I don't know, I've never wondered about such things myself, and I really don't care. Thank goodness that stuff if right up Marty's alley. She asked me yesterday how can the electrical wires be hung on the telephone poles if no one can touch them except for birds? Sometimes in all of her talking, she can be lost in the shuffle between a newborn who is constantly having his pic taken by mom and a sassy little sister that loves to pose for the camera. It's just hard to catch Mackenzie when she is not talking. But today, just for a few moments, I caught a glimpse of my sweet (big) little 8 year old daughter. And she is breathtaking. Perfectly beautiful in every way God intended her to be.

Of course once she realized I had the camera out, the silliness began!

No comments: