Tuesday, June 16, 2009

**Update** I didn't realize the names of the clips were going to show on the blog. Not much of a guessing game when the names are plastered everywhere! Oh well, enjoy anyway!**



It's official!! Guess where I am going to be Spring Break 2010? Here's a hint:



Need some more help? Here's another clue:



Surely that gave away the answer, but just in case, here's a "gimmie" clue:



That's right, we're going back to Disney, Disney, Disney, we're going back to Disney...Sorry, I just slipped back into 1989 and a little LL Cool J. On to the present - we have another mega-family trip planned with my parents, my brother and his wife, my sister and her significant other, and our family of 5. Can't wait for Nathan's first trip! I just love the place and have been there more times than I can count. This will be Mackenzie's 4th time and I can't wait to see what things are her favorites this time. As a bonus, my best friend lives just a hop, skip, and jump away, so I'm hoping I get to see her too!

The 3 clips happen to be my favorite experiences at the World. I just love Soarin'. The video doesn't do it justice. It's just not the same as when you are literally hanging over that screen 3 stories high feeling the wind in your hair, the smell of the trees and the ocean. It's amazing. It even gets hot when you go over the desert and cool when they show the skiing on the mountains. The 2nd clip - Tower of Terror is my favorite thrill ride. I love the Twilight Zone theme and the falling of the elevator over and over. You can't leave that ride without a smile on your face. And since I was pregnant the last time we went, I haven't gotten to ride in a looong time! The last clip, sorry to be cliche, but it's just so magical. Try standing on Main Street, looking at that castle and hearing the cheeseball music and seeing the lights in your kids' eyes as they literally ooh and aah over the fireworks and see if you don't walk away a little choked up and thinking that yes, all your wishes can come true! It's the kind of show that only happens at Disney and I can't wait to see it again. We haven't told the kids yet, and probably won't for a while. Who needs 9 months of "when are we going? how many more days?" kind of aggravation? But secretly, I'm already looking for a ticker to start the countdown!

2 comments:

My name is Sara. said...

Grant and I are going to Disney World for Spring Break as well!

We had a blast with your kids. They are all adorable and the girls are precious. Call me anytime!

Have a good week!

Tiffany Schwarz said...

I can't wait until you all come to Disney next year! RRREEEAAAALLLYYY hope to get to see you all when you are there. I love the Disney counter you have on your blog - so cute!!