Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's about time!!

After a looong blogging break, I am jumping back in with both feet! Of all times to pick this back up, it is now the week of my sister's wedding and it is all kinds of crazy busy around our house. We are so excited and looking forward to an amazing party and celebration Saturday night. I'll be posting pictures next week and can't wait to see my girls in their beautiful dresses. In the meantime, a little recap on the past two months is in order.

Avery got her ears pierced with a few tears, but a lot of smiles after the soreness went away! Such a brave girl!




Mackenzie got to try her first frozen mocha for a Valentine's treat. She decided she was not a fan and I was beyond excited about that. Those things are expensive!


We spent yucky, cold, snow days having fun at Chuck E. Cheese.



We had fun showering my sister with gifts at her bridal shower.



We learned how to make homemade pizza. They were yummy, but I'm not replacing our local favorite any time soon!



We planted our summer garden.


We decorated for Easter and made some cute Easter basket cupcakes.




Finally, we spent last Sunday celebrating our risen Lord and Savior. It was a wonderful Easter Sunday with the most beautiful weather we have seen around here in a long time. Check out the little man's play cell phone. I think he looks like he's ready for Wall Street!

I have a lot more great pics, but I will wrap it up for now. We are happy that spring is finally here and have been spending lots of time outdoors on slides, bikes, and four wheelers. Personally, I am thrilled to be past my "blogger's block" and looking forward to sharing some fun posts in the near future!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Heck yeah, it's about time!!! :) Glad you're back since I always look forward to your posts.

Amy said...

I'm so glad you're back! I missed reading your blog!!!