Friday, April 23, 2010

wild and crazy

Somewhere in my mind, I vaguely remember spending my weekends going out. Not that I was ever a big party girl, but still, weekends were for dressing up and going somewhere. Kind of like this recent bachelorette party.

Beautiful girls, a wonderful dinner (where I only paid for one person, versus five), and lots of laughs at a piano bar. My sister had a great time and it was fun to have a rare night out with no kids around.

But truthfully, my favorite weekend nights are nights spent like these. A balmy, almost summer night with a fun movie, pajamas, pillows, and popcorn.

Call me crazy, but I'll take a family Friday night at home over a wild and crazy night out any day.

Oh yeah - and check out the new expression the little man is sporting when he sees the camera pointed in his direction. Ummm, we're going to have to work on that a little!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would take a night with my nieces and nephew any day too.

-Kellie