Thursday, May 12, 2011

a little better

2 projects completed today = a little better attitude than yesterday.

Termites are on their way out. Unfortunately it was a positive diagnosis, but the damage seems to be minor and confirmed to one wall. Thanks to the Terminex man and a much lighter checkbook, we can sleep a little easier tonight. Oh yeah - the black widow spider Mr. Terminex found yesterday sitting on top of a few (!!) egg sacs? She's gone too. Shew. I am already breathing easier.

While the ground around our house was being saturated with all kinds of pesticide, I was able to concentrate on finishing yesterday's project.Avery's wall is finished and I'm so glad I tackled it. In the next few months, I'm going to be transitioning her room into more of a "big girl" room. I'm thinking of stenciling on the green wall (maybe a damask pattern?) and a wrought iron bed. Either way, it was great to knock something off my list today! Tomorrow is touch up paint in the remaining bedrooms and carpet cleaning! You know you are jealous. ;)

1 comment:

debbie said...

Looks really nice......can't wait to see it hopefully soon.