Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Eight is Enough!

Ok, so a friend of mine did this on her blog yesterday and I am going to procrastinate right along with her and play along!

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. my daughter's preschool graduation next week
2. watching Mackenzie's hip hop recital this week
3. Nathan's 1st birthday party
4. letting the kids sleep past 7:00 the day school is out
5. fall - which means football, halloween, birthdays, new season of Glee, back to school, and New Moon
6. spending the summer going to the gym/pool with the kids and reading every day
7. our family vacation planned in St. Louis and visiting my parents
8. 4th of July at home with good friends
9. scrapbooking more often
10. a first kiss and hug this year from Nathan

8 things I did yesterday:

1. had lunch with a friend I had not talked with in almost 1 year
2. had steak and baked sweet potato for dinner. Yummy!
3. ironed
4. spent 2.5 hours on the soccer field (but great weather, so no complaints here!)
5. watched the finale of American Idol (go Kris, go!)
6. let Avery skip her bath last night even though she had played outside all night just because it was 9:00 and I didn't want to deal with wrapping up her arm and bathing her. A little dirt never hurt, right?
7. sliced strawberries and made whipped cream to have for dessert and then forgot so I ate all of them this morning for breakfast instead.
8. prayed for a friend.


8 things I wish I could do:

1. travel to Boston/New England for a week with Marty
2. travel to see my bff in Florida
3. take the kids on a Disney cruise (I am noticing a pattern here)
4. listen to all of the podcasts that are backlogged on my ipod.
5. stop getting junk emails
6. read a book a day
7. live closer to my parents
8. buy a Kindle

8 shows I watch:

1. Lost
2. Dancing with the "Stars"
3. American Idol
4. Ace of Cakes
5. Gilmore Girls
6. 24
7. Dexter
8. Real Housewives of NYC/New Jersey (can't help it, I've been sucking into the Housewives pit)

8 bloggers I'm tagging:

Well, you can see my list to the right of most of the blogs I read. However if you are reading this (all 2 of you), consider yourself tagged and play along! It's fun! (If you do, just leave a comment and I'll jump over and check out your 8 things too.) And just because I don't like to post without a picture - here's a cute shot of my girl that I took to use as a preschool graduation pic. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Love the pic - you are quite the photographer! And I just heard about this Glee show recently so I'll have to start DVR-ing it. Thanks for playing!