Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The best 30 days ever

The next 30 days of my life are set to be some of the most fun times! It's been a while since I have traveled anywhere exciting (unless you count Little Rock and the roach in our bed exciting), so I am giddy about all the next 30 days entails.

A ski trip to Colorado with a group of friends. I have no plans to ski since the little man is traveling with us, but I am looking forward to some fun adult conversation, time in a spa, and well, just some downtime. My hubby loves Colorado and he always makes our trips out there so fun and entertaining.

A day spent with the best sister a girl could ask for is planned, complete with Holiday Market shopping, sushi, and New Moon!! I'm not sure there could be a greater combo than that. I could think of no one I would rather gush about Edward with than my little sis. Yeah, we're one of those people. Don't hate.

A Thanksgiving spent with the greatest family on earth. We have so much to celebrate in our family this year with an upcoming wedding and a new brother-in-law-to be added to the mix. The boys always have a ton of fun, and the girls, well let's just say we are spending some time in a major shopping mecca. The day after Thanksgiving shopping? We're there. Can't wait.

A solo (plus little man again) trip to Florida to see my bff for my birthday. I love this girl and I cannot wait to jump on a plane and spend some time on her turf. What an awesome birthday gift I gave myself! Late night chit-chat sessions, watching movies, running around Florida. Counting down the days already!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't forget about that 5k you are running! -Kellie