Friday, April 22, 2011

WINNING!

Ok, I told you guys I had 5 readers! :) Thanks to those that shared their Easter plans! Sounds like there will be lots of egg hunting going on. I hope the weather holds out for everyone. We are literally on the road to St. Louis to celebrate Easter with my parents. It has been an eventful trip so far with an entertaining pit stop that involved my husband, a stranger, a door, and 2 smashed 44 ounce cokes. Good times.

And now for the good stuff! The winner of the giveaway is......AMY!! Amy is a full of spunk friend I have known since high school days. She has a fun blog at covetthedust@blogspot.com. Check out her adorable kids and amazing creative talent if u have time! Amy, message me your favorite scent and I will order the goods for you.

I pray that you all have a wonderful time of worship and fellowship with your family this weekend! As for us, we have so much to be thankful for, and at the top of that list is a loving God who bestowed mercy and grace for us so long ago that we might have life, and have it more abundantly! Hallelujah! He lives!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I've only tried basil. What are some scents you've tried?