Monday, June 21, 2010

A Chuckle for your Monday

Back in May (how is it possible I am STILL posting about May??) I mentioned here that we were going to a Miranda Lambert concert. Well the concert has come and gone and we had a great time on an extremely rare date night.

That night cost us a lot of money, but we got a ton of laughs in return. Priceless moments like this photo:

Look beyond the girl sitting beside us with blue streaked hair. Look past the lady on the row behind us who desperately needs to watch Oprah's "How to be sized for a proper bra" segment. The sweet little old couple.

Oh. My. Goodness. We laughed and laughed at this couple. They were frozen like this from the time the show started until it was over. I couldn't decide if the music was too loud for the husband or if he just didn't like it. I kind of wanted to tell him that Walgreens sells earplugs because his arms must have hurt holding them in place like that for 2 hours. They were on the 3rd row, so she must have been really into Miranda or they won the tickets on some radio contest and had no idea what they were walking into. Either way, I'm glad they were game to come out and entertain our crew!

And finally, because it's Monday and every one needs a pick me up on Mondays, I give you:

Another cutie booty shot. Because I just can't get enough.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

That booty shot is priceless. And I laughed out loud at the Oprah bra sizing comment...