Saturday, October 23, 2010

Because I like a challenge, we added a new puppy to our family dynamics. It was always so easy to take a great picture of 3 young children. (insert sarcastic tone please.) Now that we have 8 week old Lexi, I feel I can finally stretch myself and capture a great, casual, family photo. Or not. Evidence of 3 pictures taken in quick succession:
decent...
I'm losing them fast...

and they're done.
I need someone to give me a tutorial on how to swap heads in photoshop a.s.a.p. However, individually, I can hold my own. It's easy when your subjects look like this:
Love these beautiful girls!

By the way, just for fun, compare the kids in these pictures to the children in the pictures on my blog header taken almost exactly one year apart. What in the world happened? (Dab eyes with kleenex, pretend it's allergies making my nose run, keep it together, man!) Time is stealing my babies. If you have any ideas about how to make it stop, please let me know.

No comments: