Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I love the laid back routines of summer. Even though it is steaming hot outside, I find myself cooking more in the summer just because I have more time. It's much more fun to cook when everyone is not rushing home at 6:45 looking at you to hurry up already, give them food!

I found the how sweet it is website a few months ago and recently tried out a few recipes. My entire family is a huge fan of her cashew chicken
Yeah for new chicken dishes! Last weekend I made crazy feta. I know it sounds a little weird, but it definitely grows on you. Of all people, Nathan loved it and couldn't get enough. Today we made these fruit pizzas:
Oh my, these were so yummy! I love that the crust is made with whole wheat flour too. Of course I took no pictures of my own, so you will just have to make them yourself!

No comments: