Thursday, October 13, 2011

I am so blessed to be a mom to two beautiful daughters. Yes, at times they are trying and we have many years of tumultuous emotions ahead, but I love having 2 girls! While my son is the apple of my eye (he loves his mama the best and he tells me so!), I love having two very distinct personalities of the same sex. My girls couldn't be more different. One is vocal, articulate, studious, a night person, sloppy, technical, fun loving, and my partner in all things geeky. (Harry Potter, puzzles, Star Wars, Disney World, etc.) My younger daughter is domestic, has an intense love of fashion and decorating, an organizer, dramatic, crafty (both physically and intellectually, a morning person, and very emotional. If you pick a stereotypical trait of a girl, between the two of them, I've got it covered.

Loves rainbows, baby dolls and glitter everything? Avery
Talks non-stop? Mackenzie
Loves cupcakes, baking and crafts? Avery
Loves shopping and shoes? Mackenzie

I recently took several pictures of them on the way to the Taylor Swift concert. See if you can determine which one is the "poser" and which one was saying, "hurry up and put away your camera, mom". Hint - it won't be difficult.
God has really blessed us with these two blue eyed beauties. I love all of the spunk and chaos they add to our days!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

What beautiful girls! Loved the post, because I'm about 1 month away from finding out the sex of baby #2 and I'm not gonna lie: girls scare me! Thanks for highlighting what fun they can be!