Saturday, August 27, 2011

School Session

Well, now that school has been in session for a week and a half, I guess it's time to put up my official "1st Day of School" pics. I'm nothing if not punctual and relevant.

I always like to look at these kind of annual pics alongside the previous year's pics, so you are subjected to a double whammy today. Just be glad this computer is only 1 year old, which means I can't go back to my last 5-6 years of pics and bore you to tears without great effort on my part to locate my external hard drive and spend my Saturday sifting through old pics.

Mackenzie 2010 - 4th grade
and this year, 2011 - 5th grade
Avery 2010 - 1st grade
Avery 2011 - 2nd grade

Group shot 2010
Group shot 2011
Nathan 2010 - ALC - 2 year old class

Nathan 2011 - ALC - 3 year old class

They have all done well, although we have already been hit with a sick day due to a stomach bug (vomiting in the car, yeah!) and a yucky cold for Nathan. Just working out the onslaught on germs, I guess. They have all grown so much and I am getting used to having Nathan gone 3 days a week this year. I miss my little shadow and my days are much quieter. In the meantime, it's taxi/chauffeur mode for me and the miles on my car are going up, up, up. One of my best friends is in the process of teaching her son to drive and discussing things like insurance and hardship licenses. I think I'm going to be content with the high mileage and taxi status for a while! Happy school days everyone!



No comments: