Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This could be dangerous

On a whim last night, I downloaded a free 30 day trial of Lightroom, an Adobe photo editing software. This morning I sat down to play with a picture or two. Oh my goodness. This could really be dangerous. Look for yourself and see the difference between straight out of the camera shots and the Lightroom edited picture. Keep in mind, these were edited with only one or two clicks of preset actions. No learning about color curves, grayscales, or any technical mumbo jumbo. Just click and watch your photos transform!





I think I'm going to have some fun playing around with this for the next 30 days. Then I will have to be creative to find a way to pay for it later!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is really cool! I like how it makes their eyes stand out with color.

Ashley said...

I just got Adobe Photoshop, but this is awesome! How do these compare? I haven't opened it yet.