Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family Time

Ok, so I didn't make my blog post goal. Big deal. Guess what I did instead? Had some seriously great family time! Date night with my hubby was awesome. I thought Twilight was great and such a fun "event" night. Even Marty didn't think it was terrible, so I guess he had fun too. Then my little sister breezed into town bringing with her all of the excitement, joy, and chattiness that a 23 year old can manage. We had some fun times shopping and playing with the kids. My brother and his wife even made a visit down for the day. After lunch and some easy bake oven mishaps, we got to go out to another movie and dinner. We saw Four Christmases, which I thought was so funny! Thanksgiving was spent with Marty's family and I managed to get in some serious picture taking with my new camera while the kids were enjoying the backyard swing. Kellie and I managed a little more shopping on Black Friday and one more movie before she left town on Saturday. (Yes, this is 3 adult movies in one week if you are counting. This is more than I have seen all year!) So, too bad for my 30 blog posts in November. I got a lot more in exchange for my missing blog posts. I certainly won't make any promises for December either! There are babies to be fed, trees to decorate, presents to wrap, gifts to make, children to kiss, and a Savior to praise for all my blessings! As always, here are a few pics from the event filled week:











1 comment:

Becca said...

Great photos! Your kids are getting so big... and cute! I love our new house, but we miss you guys. A couple people have mentioned that Cy and Hudson resemble each other. I can see it now- it's that white hair! :)