Sunday, November 2, 2008

a new goal and a new miracle

Just a few quick thoughts before I wrap up today. I have a goal for November. I am going to try for a blog entry every day. Or at least 30 blog entries for November. I am already a day behind, so I will try and churn out 2 entries right now. Don't ask me why, I just want to see what I can come up with on a more consistent level. And of course I am totally accountable now because I have put this out into blog lala land.

My 2nd thought: this girl's blog simply has to be written about. Such a heartwarming, beautiful testimony to the miraculous healing power of God. No other words or explanations can describe what little baby Stellan has proven with his birth. I have followed this mother through the last 10 weeks of her pregnancy after learning that her baby will die in her womb or be born stillborn. She refused to terminate the pregnancy even though that meant putting her own life at risk. On Tuesday, a team of neonatal doctors were standing by to perform emergency heart surgery the following day. Her son was born Wednesday with no visible signs of illness. Absolutely no heart problems, no growth problems, perfect in every way that God intended him to be. I have been praising God this week for allowing this woman's faith to inspire me to walk closer to the God of Wonders. Simply amazing. If you have time, read her blog and you will most definitely be blessed!

No comments: