Thursday, November 6, 2008

I saw something a little odd today


I saw something odd today. Take a look for yourself and see what is out of place.

Hawaii? A Hawaiian license plate on a truck in Arkansas? I wondered about cars in Hawaii when I was there on my honeymoon almost 11 years ago. I never did find out if they have to buy cars only from Hawaii or can they buy a car on the "mainland" and have them shipped over? Why is there a truck in front of me at Starbucks with a Hawaii license plate? Do you think his truck "flew" over? Or did he buy a truck here and then put his license plate on it? Is that legal? Hmmm, this is why my husband says I am only book smart and have very little common sense. Because I am sure there is a perfectly sensible explanation. Whatever the explanation, this truck definitely has its priorities backwards. I would rather be in Hawaii than in the Starbucks line in Ft. Smith, Arkansas any day!

No comments: